Thanksgiving Messages

Thanksgiving Day is the perfect time to remind ourselves of all the wonderful times and moments of our life. It is time to be grateful to God for giving us this lovely life and precious near and dear ones who are always there by our side guiding and supporting us. So, as we gather around the dinner table with prayers on our lips and joys in our heart, let us make the day much more brighter by sending our loved ones beautiful Thanksgiving messages. Just browse the site and you will come across hundreds of Thanksgiving messages that you can send to your family members, friends, relatives, colleagues or just about anyone. So, make your loved ones’ Thanksgiving Day more special by sending them these amazing messages.

May your day be filled with lots of joy and happiness. Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving Day. Have lots of fun.

May you Thanksgiving table be laden with the delicious turkey and all the scrumptious delicacies that one can think of. Have a wonderful day. Happy Thanksgiving Day. 

May this day be a reminder of all the wonderful things that have happened in our lives. Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving Day.

May this Thanksgiving Day bring you the gifts of prosperity, joy, happiness and good health. Happy Thanksgiving Day.

May God’s blessings be always upon you. May He grant you all the things you every desired and fill your live with happiness and lots of opportunities. Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving Day.

Sending you my warm wishes from home to home and from heart to heart to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving.



May this day be a beautiful reminders of the wonderful things in life. Happy Thanksgiving

Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting. Happy Thanksgiving

Wishing you the gift of faith and the blessing of hope this Thanksgiving Day.

May you live a life full of gratitude, love, joy, health and appreciation. Happy Thanksgiving

A thankful heart is the parent of all virtues. This Thanksgiving, may you give thanks for everything you are blessed with.

Thanksgiving day is the most beautiful day as it gives us time to think about what we have learnt and can spread happiness all around.

May you confer upon all the best things in life, you get the strength to overcome hurdles come in your life. Happy Thanksgiving Day 

Happy Thanksgiving Day to you! Wishing God to fill your day with lots of blessings and joy and make it lovely.

I forward Thanksgiving wishes to you from many miles away from your house. Wish your life and family live happy and Joyous life

I wish you Thanksgiving day and may your day remain filled with love and chairs. Eat well and sleep tight

Thanksgiving is a blessing. Enjoy this day with your friends and family near and make it as special as you.

On this Thanksgiving Day, I want you to remember all the good times you spent all through the year with a big cheer.



The Thanksgiving is followed by holidays. So, I send my wishes for this day as well as for a lovely holiday time.

Let sit together and share some beautiful thoughts of past time and make this day memorable for year. Welcome to my home.

Thanksgiving Messages for Friends

The best thing about Thanksgiving Day is the companionship of family, friends and beloved ones. May you have all. 

Happy Thanksgiving Day, may you harvest the best thing in your life today. Have a wonderful day my friend.

Have a blissful and magical Thanksgiving Day, and may you receive lots and lots of thanks messages from people around.

On this Thanksgiving Day, don't just spend time with family and friends, but step-out and help people who need you.

You have given me many accolades moments. Wish you Thanksgiving Day and I am really grateful to have you as my friend. 

Thanksgiving Text SMS

Happy Thanksgiving Day dear friend, may you receive all happiness today. Have a wonderful day. Happy thanksgiving day once again. 

Happy Thanksgiving day! Don't just thank people around, thanks the Lord also for all the merriments you have in our life.

This thanksgiving day, I want to thank you for adding so many colors in my life. 

I was listing friends who have contributed positively in my life this year to wish happy thanksgiving day. Ur also one.

On thanksgiving day, count your smiles and not tears and don't forget to thank those, who have made u smile even once.



Thanksgiving Message to Colleagues

You are not just a colleague but a true friend, on this Thanksgiving day, 2u, im forwarding my thanks

You are a friend, a colleague, you are mate and like a brother. Happy thanksgiving to you my dear

This thanksgiving day I won't share my work with you, but will share my happiness with you. Let's have dinner together.

Happy and beautiful thanksgiving day 2u my friend. You have helped me a lot in managing my work and I thanku 4this.

May all good things in your life come in abundance. You receive a promotion, touch the heights. Happy thanksgiving day

Emotional Thanksgiving Messages

If I keep thanking you all my life for all your favors, it won’t be enough. Thanks alot for everything.

The thanksgiving day remind me that you are the one who is always there for me. Happy Thanksgiving day

Thank You from the depth of my heart. May god bless you all the strength that keep helping people.

You are a blessing to the whole mankind. I am thankful to you and wish you a great thanksgiving day.

Happy Thanksgiving day to you. I think you are the one, who deserves the maximum thanks from people.

Inspirational Thanksgiving Messages

Our thanksgiving should be perpetual. We should thank almighty for everything he has given to us. 

A thanksgiving heart is soft and pure. People gain tremendous happiness, when receive thanks and cheer. Happy Thanksgiving day. 

Make your day big and heart full of love. Celebrate thanksgiving day by sending thanks messages to everyone around.

Thanksgiving day is not the day to forward Thanku messages to people around, but to improvise self to receive thanks from loveones.

Wish happy Thanksgiving to the God first as he deserves the thanku message from all of us.


Thanksgiving Messages for Everyone

Best wishes and warm thoughts for Thanksgiving and a wonderful, Happy New Year. Enjoy it to the fullest.

You are a wonderful gift to me and I wish you thankgiving day as you have made so many memorable moments in my life.

May you have wonderful time this Thanksgiving Day with your loved ones around. Love you and stay blessed.

Thanksgiving is the time to embrace and remember those moments which have made us feel happy. Happy Thanksgiving Day 

I wish your day remain filled with love and joyous moments and you enjoy it to the fullest with big heart.

Hey friend, wishing you Thanksgiving Day and I forward my gratitude to all of you for making so many special moment in my life.



Friends like you are hard to get and I am really-really thankful to all you guys for being so supportive and caring.

I wish all the beautiful thing come across to you this year and make your whole year surprising and wonderful.

I am forwarding my thanks to all my well wishers for being so caring and feeling so much positivity in me.

Saying thanks to somebody is a big gratitude. The Thanksgiving Day gives us the opportunity to show gratitude to all who have done well to us.

On this Thanksgiving Day, I want to apologize for all the mistakes and want to forward thanks for bearing me the whole year.

Whatever beautiful, meaningful, thing that bring happiness in your life and matter to you a lot come in your life with all positivity.

I wish you the gift of faith and big blessings of hope and positivity on this Thanksgiving Day. Love you

On this holiday season after Thanksgiving Day I wish you find the peace and good health for yourself.

I forward my thanks to you for being so caring and understanding also the year. No one can better understand me then you

Do you know a thankful heart is the place of virtue. I wish your heart become the virtue and you remain blessed with a big heart.

Sorry and thanks are two words that are enough to win any heart. I forward my sorry for all the mistake and thanks for all the support.

On this Thanksgiving Day, I am not only forwarding Thanks to all my well wishers but also apologizing for all my mistakes.

Thanks for being such a lovable person in my life, I want to hold your hand for whole of my life and stay with you.

Thanks is a small word that cannot express the gratitude I have towards you. Still to make you happy I forward my thanks for everything

You have been so kind with me all through the year that I cannot resist myself not thanking you. Thanks for everything



Hey friends thanks for everything and I couldn’t be more thankful for you guys as ur my best pals.

On this thanks giving day, I forward my thanks to you as you have done lots of favor on me.

Thanks for all the support and help you have given me all through the year. You have been a wonderful friend.

I wish good health and luck for you and your thanksgiving day remain full of fun and positivity.

It is only the thanksgiving day that can me to say thanku to you, otherwise I am that kind of.

Thanksgiving day is a important day to celebrate as you forwarding thanks to love ones give ultimate happiness.

I am wishing you thanksgiving day as well as happy holiday, have a nice time and enjoy with your family.

It is the thanksgiving day, so thanks everyone and enjoy the say to the fullest. Happy and rewarding thanksgiving day.

You contribution in my life this year is lot and I want to forward my thanks to you for all the support on this thanksgiving day.

On this thanksgiving day I invite all my friends at my home for the dinner party. Let celebrate it together.

The feeling of gratitude is one of the best and I am lucky that I have that for you.

You are not aware the favors you have done on me unknowingly. I thank you for everything and want you to be with me always.

Don’t give thanks in part, it comes with heart and when it comes from there, it would be true and apt.

If there wouldn’t be thanksgiving day, I would have not said thanks to you ever. You’re my true mate.

Mom and dad, on this thanksgiving day, I forward my thanks to both of you for all the support and love.

You the only one whom I want to wish thanksgiving day and day thanks. You know all the reasons why im saying this.

I hope all good things in life are yours, not just on Thanksgiving, but throughout the entire year as well.

We live far away from each other, still our hearts are close. I am so thankful to have you in my life.

In our busy life sometime we forget to tell people who do good with us thank you. And thanksgiving day give us this opportunity. 

Thanksgiving day is not just the festival that make Thanksgiving special. Instead, it is the time to think about lessons we learnt through the year

Sending the best wishes and thoughts to you for a memorable Thanksgiving day. Receive all of them with open hand.

I am thankful for having you and I thank you for all the care and happiness you have given to me. Happy Thanksgiving day.

Gratitude is the feeling that unlocks the fullness of life. I am glad to have you by my side. Wishing you Happy Thanksgiving day. 

May you have a wonderful night and you wake up every morning with great values and renewed hopes. Happy Thanksgiving day.



One of the wonderful things about the Thanksgiving day is wishing people close to us Happy Holiday Season and a healthy life.

Thanksgiving day is the day that remind us to forward thanks countless blessings we have received from our loved ones. 

I am thankful for the unconditional love you gave me. And I also Thank you for bearing me so pationatly.

Your excellence drives everyone to success. I Thank you for all the support and wishing you happy Thanksgiving day.

I wish my friend to have a picture perfect table, lots of laughs with loved one on this special holiday. Happy Thanksgiving.

You have fulfilled all the commitments you made to me from starting till today. Thanks for being so kind and lovable.

I thank you for everything that you have given to me so far, I do not want to give you anything in return except saying thanks.

On this Thanksgiving Day I am forwarding my thanks to each one of you who have contributed something in my life and made it beautiful.

Making others life beautiful is more challenging than making the life of self. On this Thanksgiving Day I give you thanks for making my life spectacular.

On this Thanksgiving Day I am not only Wishing my friend the happy Thanksgiving Day but also forwarding my thanks for all the support.

This Thanksgiving Day has given me another opportunity to show gratitude towards the people who have supported us in any way.

Happy Thanksgiving Day and I wish many person comes in your life whom you forward thanks.

Again the Thanksgiving Day has come and I wish you the most rewarding and Happy Thanksgiving Day. May you receive many thanks from people around.

Forwarding Thanks to all beautiful people around me who have supported me and love me so well.

I am really-really fine now and doing well in my life, I forward my Thanks to all my friends on this Thanksgiving Day

No matter how difficult it was for you to help me but you were there all the time. Thanku for everything and Happy Thanksgiving Day.

I love you and I always want to be like you happy Thanksgiving Day and have a good health and happiness all through the year.

You have been so kind and wonderful to me all through the year that I cannot resist myself thanking you for everything.

Wish you happy Thanksgiving Day and I were You to be as you always.

I cannot imagine myself happy without you. I forward my thanks for all the support you have given me so far.

This is another Thanksgiving Day and it has given me the another opportunity to wish you and say thanks to you.



Have a lovely holiday and I wish you get everything what you want to in this New Year, Happy Thanksgiving Day.

Never lose your heart you are the best person in this world I have ever met. Happy Thanksgiving Day to my friend.

I wish you receive so many thanks from people around you that you always want to be the same way you are.

The people like you are really hard to find and I am lucky to have you around. Happy Thanksgiving Day.

I want to see cheer on your face all the time, you are the best gift given by the god to the mankind.

Do not forget to thank god for giving you such a wonderful life on this Thanksgiving Day. Happy New Year and happy Thanksgiving Day.

This is the day that truly will see you with gratitude and positivity. Happy Thanksgiving Day and enjoy it to the fullest

If you have not received thanks from anyone around you then take mine and multiply it with the number of friends you have.

Happy Thanksgiving Day, let get together and celebrate this day with the upcoming holidays.

You are a wonderful person and a man with a good heart. I love you and wish you Thanksgiving Day.

I wish you Thanksgiving Day and want you to have the perfect holiday coming ahead. Enjoy it to the fullest

Happy Friendship Day to my friend and wish you receive similar message from day to night and be delight.

Happy friendship day and BU heart will with the feeling of thanks and giving all through the year.

Receiving thanks from somebody for something is rewarding. Hope you received many messages on this Thanksgiving Day. Have a happy day.

I want to be the first one to wish you happy Thanksgiving Day and so I am sending this message so early. Have a nice day

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all of you! I wish you have a great day and wonderful holiday ahead. Enjoy and relax.

This spring has come with lots of activities in air, wish you Thanksgiving Day with heart full of love and affection

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all my well wishers, I want your support all through this year as well and in many more years to come.

Thanksgiving Day is not the day just to say thanks to somebody for their support. But it is the day to express your gratitude.

God has given another here to me to wish all my friends and Well wishes happy Thanksgiving Day and forward my thanks to them.

Hey mom, today I want to thank you for everything that you have given to me. You are spectacular.

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all my friends and I wish you receive bundles of messages carrying the feeling of thanks.

Do you know how wonderful feeling it is to receive thanks from somebody? Feel it with this message thank you for your support.

This Thanksgiving Day I want to forward everything about of thanks to my family which include you and my sweet baby

Tags: Thanksgiving Messages, Thanksgiving Wishes, Thanksgiving Sms, Thanksgiving Message

No comments

Powered by Blogger.