{13th Feb} Happy Kiss Day Date, SMS, Quotes, Wishes, Images For Friends Family

Kiss Day Messages


Kiss Day is the sixth day of Valentine's week which is celebrated every year on February 13. On this day lovers kiss each other and show their love towards their loved ones. Kiss is the silent token of love which people exchange worldwide on Kiss Day. It is the silent action which expresses the innermost feelings to your beloved. If by any chance, your beloved is not present in front of you and you want to express your emotions then send him/ her an extremely romantic kiss via message. Find a perfect message in order to send to your beloved on Kiss Day. He/She will be really glad once you share your emotions with him/her. So, go ahead and send the most romantic kiss day message this year. You can directly share the message on various social media platforms including Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.


If there is anything in this world that is sweeter than sugar, it is your kiss. Love you sweetheart and Happy Kiss Day.


Whenever I kiss you on your lips, my world lights up. Happy Kiss Day!





The touch of your lips is the only delicacy I can have today. Love you so much. Happy Kiss Day!!


Sending lots of kisses and love for you which will burn your calories, my love. Happy Kiss Day!!
My eyes are eager to see you, my ears are eager to hear you. But, my lips are eager to kiss you a lot. ...I miss you sweetheart.. Happy Kiss Day!
A day without the touch of your lips makes me really really sick.. I can't live without you. Happy Kiss Day!
If I got a chance to show love, then I would kiss you every hour, minute, every second and never let you go.. Love you so much baby.. Happy Kiss Day!
I prefer a kiss over every other thing... I love you a lot!.. Happy Kiss Day!!
Missing you baby on this day.... mmmuaaahhh... Love you lots!.. Happy Kiss Day!
The touch of your lips is still there on mine... Love you lots baby... Happy Kiss Day!!
Be mine and kiss me forever... I love you.... Happy Kiss Day!
Kissing makes two people come really close and share a really special bond. Muuahh... Love you... Happy Kiss Day!!
When your lips touch mine, I forget the rest of the world. This is the efffect which you create on me. Love you forever.. Happy Kiss Day!
Your kissers are like stars, they show me direction in the dark... I love you!... Happy Kiss Day!

Kiss Day Messages for Boyfriend

Your boyfriend treats you like a princess all the time so it becomes mandatory to make him feel like a prince on at least one day of his life. This Kiss Day, wish your boyfriend by giving him a fantastic kiss which he never forgets. Do not fret if you don't have your boyfriend by your side. You can surely send him a romantic message and express your love towards him. Read on and choose the best message to let him know that you are so much in love with him.


Now matter how many kisses I give you, but I can never forget the feeling of our first kiss. Love you.
Enormous number of kisses to one whom I always want to love and kiss. Miss you sweetheart and happy kiss day.
When you lay your lips on my lips, I forget all difference we had and become one again. So, keep kissing me.


You know what doctors say, Kissing is good for health. It increases your life and keeps you alive. Happy kiss day, let’s kiss now.
Lots of hug and kisses to my love. Kisses keep a person healthy. So, I’m giving my love lots and lots of kisses.
How can I forget kissing you on the kiss day. Though, I am far away, I am sending my kisses to you handsome.
On this kiss day, lots of kisses to the most handsome boy from the most beautiful girl. Happy kiss day.
Doctor’s say kissing reduces the blood pressure. So, from now I am going to kiss you everyday keep you fit.
Happy kiss day my love. Let’s make the record of kissing. And I know we will create the one.
Kissing someone is a wonderful feeling and strengthens the bonding. Happy kiss day and keep kissing people you love.


Kiss Day Messages for Girlfriend

Girls need reassurance in the commitment throughout their lives. They need to be pampered and showered a lot of love in order to make them believe that you are still in love with them. So, this Kiss Day shower plenty of kisses on her and make her believe that you are completely in love with her. If you are unable to kiss her then do not get sad. You can still send her a wonderful message to wish her a fantastic kiss day. Choose the best message for your girlfriend and express your true feelings for her.


I love kissing you and if you say I can kiss you for the whole day. Happy kiss day sweetheart.
Love you, kiss you, hug you. You are my love and never want to stay away from you. Happy Kiss day.
Do you know what is the most beautiful thing in you? The way you shy when I kiss you. Happy kiss day.


Happy kiss day my love. While typing this message, I can see your pink lips with the shiny gloss. Love you.
Come close, closer and closer! I want to kiss your pink lips and make it blood red. Love you.
Remember our first kiss, how our breath was on hold and we were inside each other. Love you and happy kiss day.
Lots and lots and lots of kisses to my beautiful girlfriend on the special kiss day. Have a great day.
Kisses are important for any relationship to get strong and full of love. So, lots of kisses to you, dear girlfriend.
This kiss day, I don’t want to kiss on your cheek or forehead. Give me your lips, I want to make it red.
Happy kiss day my sweetheart. You know, whenever I see you, I fall in love with you and want to kiss you hard.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.