100+ Birthday Message for Brother, Birthday SMS & Wishes for Brother

A brother is the one with whom we have a lot of childhood memories. Brother is also the one who protect you like a hero. Birthdays wishes for a brother are one of the most remarkable way to express your love and respect for him. It is the best way to admire him and also wish him a soulful happy birthday. This birthday, wish your brother by sending him a heartfelt wish. If you find it difficult to write such a wish, then don't worry. Here, we have a collection of heartwarming messages, quotes and wishes for you which you can send to your brother and make him feel really special on his birthday. You can directly share these messages and quotes with your brother on facebook, twitter, whatsapp, pinterest free of cost which is also going to save your time and money. So, send your brother a remarkable wish right away and make his day really special.




We may quarrel with each other over matters that may not be important, but in the end we are the best of friends. Happy birthday, dear brother.

Brother, you may be many miles away from me and we rarely see each other, but my love for you has in no way lessened. Happy birthday Dear brother. Have a great day.

Dear brother, you are my best friend and mentor. Thanks for always showing me the right path. Wishing you a very happy birthday.




I thank god for giving me such a caring and responsible brother like you. Thanks for always being there when I need you the most. Wishing you a very Happy birthday.

Another year older but another level crazy. That's what you are my little bro. Happy Birthday!!

I am able to take every risk in life but I know you are there to support me like a concrete wall. Happy Birthday to the best brother in the world!

Hey Bro, you are the best dude in this world and I love you for that. You can ask anything on your birthday.

Being with you, I have never missed the company of a good friend. You are sweet and I am honey.



Birthday Wishes for Little Brother

A little brother surely brings a lot of joy to the heart. His mischiefs, throwing tantrums, demanding things which you could otherwise not afford, become pleasant memories when you are all grown up. The present is just a moment, so cherish each birthday of your little brother. Apart from bringing gifts and partying out, also send him a sweet birthday wish, something he will remember for a lifetime. Below there are hundreds of heart touching messages. Choose the best one and send it across.

My little brother has grown a year older today. Wishing you many happy returns of the day.

There are times when you really irritate me, but in the end it is you who brings happiness in my life. Happy birthday little brother.

Many years ago God sent me a very special gift and that gift was you. Wishing my brother a very happy birthday; have a wonderful day.

A very happy birthday to the cutest and favorite member of our family. Wishing you a rocking birthday, little brother.

Just see how time flies. Watching you as a toddler seems like yesterday and here you are a 12-year-old kid. Wishing my kid brother a very happy birthday.



General Birthday Wishes for Brother

I love you everything in you, especially the way you love me. I am proud of you, live a long life. Happy Birthday to you.

Happy birthday brother, I want to see you growing as a person and professional better than me. Happy ageing.

Hey Bro, I cannot give any gift to you on your birthday, but I wish all your dreams come true and make you cheer.

I’m thankful to God that he has given You are my brother. You were not a choice for me, but I must say, I would have not got better choice than you

Bro, this is your bday I am wishing you all the happiness and cheer for you have a lovely birthday




I have seen you going everywhere, I am proud that you are becoming a personality to fall in love with.

Happy birthday dear, this is what say your brother, I wish today, your day get filled with cheer 

I don’t know how old you have become, I don’t care about it, all I know is you are my loving bro.

I never like sharing my things with you, now I love all the moments I spent growing with you.

I am your follower and want to become like you, kind, generous, lovable, intelligent and what to say, your the best.

You have always been an inspiration for me, starting from the school when u were my senior and now, when your my senior.

Hey Brother, there is nothing I have hidden from you. On your birthday I want to reveal a big true! Love u

You had lots of friends, but I had only one and that was you. I still have only one friend bro.

I can never forget how you have helped me in growing as a person, ur not only a bro but guardian

On this birthday, instead of giving u any gift, I want to ask something, keep my place in ur heart seized forever.




You are my brother, we have grown up together, now as this ur another birthday I give you lots of laughter

You never cut your cake without me. Today I am not there, so, i command u to cut the cake and eat the biggest piece.

Despite all our fights I confess, you are the one with whom I want stay all my life.

For me your like tree who bears all the heat, but give beautiful shadow to everyone under it

Don’t give me beautiful gifts, clothes or accessories, all I want you to give me commitment that your love for me will never change

Have a rocking birthday, my wish for u on this day is you the whole day like an emperor.

The teachers in school have educated me, but you are the who have trained me practically, happy birthday to educator.

Hey Bro!today I have three wishes for you. First, you learn something new and good, second, you have day to remember forever, third, I join you in your happiness

Wishing my brother a wonderful and beautiful birthday, dream and hope I am sending your way. Wish all your dreams turn true. God bless you.

No matter how old you become, your birthday will always be special for me and you will always be most lovable for me. Happy Birthday bro.

On your birthday I wish all the happiness you have given to me get returned to you in thousand folds, Happy Birthday sweet bro

On this birthday, I wish to God, he make each of your coming day full of happiness, fun, positivity, and lots of opportunities.

What I say on your birthday, I am so thankful to God that he has given you as my brother, friend, coach, guardian and my everything.

I cannot celebrate your birthday the way you used to celebrate mine, but I want to make it memorable forever in my way, Happy Birthday

One more candle has been added in your cake, I wish to God just like the flame of this new candle, your coming life also sparkle.

You are such a special bro, that I never feel hesitated talking to you anytime. Thanks for being my everything, I love you and wish you happy birthday

I have learnt that way of transforming things in my favour every time. This is the greatest thing you have taught me till date.

Celebrate your birthday like the first one, on your first birthday you were not aware of birthdays, but now, you know how to spend it remarkably.

On this special day of yours, I wish the sun shines the brightest and the birds sing melodious just to wish you happy birthday

I wish; on your birthday your wildest and deepest dream come true and you enjoy it with full of fun and enthusiasm. Don't forget to accompany me.

Special friends are hard to find, and you know I am so lucky that God has given you as my special friend. happy birthday bro.

I always wanted to be the first one to wish you happy birthday. This year also I have won the race.

I wish God gives you all happiness and good health so that we can celebrate hundreds of your birthday

This is the time to make a warm difference in your life, I wish you happy birthday bro by sending heartfelt wishes to you.

You are special, as you always spread smile and laughter, without thinking what you are getting in return. you are my inspiration happy birthday




Hi bro, wish you the loveliest morning, rocking afternoon, and spectacular evening on this special birthday.

I wish you enjoy your whole day the way you want to spend your entire life.

Happy Birthday sweet little brother, you have grown up a lot but for me you are still my cutie pie.

Now your wait for my message is over, finally I have come to wish you happy birthday

On this birthday I have not purchased any gift, but I am giving you all the wishes that you buy everything what you wish

Brother you an incredible person, center of attraction, and what to say you have everything charismatic in you. HBday to you.

I know you must be waiting to receive wonderful gift from me. Here is your gift with the message and I always love you.

Hey brother, one more year has been added in your life, you have become more experience, knowledgeable and versatile than before.

You are the sweetest brother in the world, no matter how upset I remain you bring smile on my face always

What to say to praise you on your birthday. You know what I feel for you and how special ur. Wishing you HBday

Hey bro, today I wish you great, happy, healthy, amazing, spectacular, astonishing, happening, rocking and fantastic happy birthday

I thought I should send you some serious message, but then I said it won't suit ur personality. HBday.

You know well how to make us happy, this is quality that I like the most in you. Happy birthday bro 

With this message, I wish God gives you all the happiness, laughter, joy, fun and everything that you deserve.

You are like the youngest sister for us, lots of care, pamper, affection and love for you dear brother.

Wish you happy birthday dear brother, enjoy your day to the fullest and do not forget to call me in the party.

Bro, you can forget me on your birthday as you have lots of friends, so I am wishing you happy birthday to show my presence.

Ur the biggest asset of my life, you are so valuable that we want to keep you protected and preserved. Happy birthday stay safe

Not just one or two but you have given uncountable happy moment to me. HBday brother, live long life with good health.



While being with you, I never felt that I need a friend. You are more than a friend then a brother for me. Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to the sweetest brother in this world!May God gives you happiness, care, affection of are people ur around.

We share a truly strong bonding of siblings, you are not just a brother but the backbone of my life. Happy birthday bro.

The one person who prays for your long life and for everything good to happen that is you my brother.

There is no place I would rather be than in your shadow. Happy birthday to my elder brother.

Your birthday is so special as it always reminds me that someone whom I love and care has come into world.

If something good or bad comes in your way always remember me my love and care for you has no end.

I always pray to God to give you strength and happiness for being a lovely person. Thanks bro!!

If there is a choice between world's treasure and brother's love the second one will always win. Hbd bro!

A shoulder to lean on, an emotional touch, a support to always raise. That’s why I love you so much my brother.

Every time you need someone who listens you patiently and make you understand and that can be done by brother.

Many difficulties come on your way but I am brave enough to handle if brother you are always by my side.

Having elder brother is like having mentor and supporter for lifetime who instructs you on each path and way.

Brother you are the are the integral part of my life, I love you for everything and wish u long life.

Hey brother, happy birthday to you, god bless you all the happiness and all your dreams come true.

Happy Birthday to my sweet brother, you have always been a great support. I love you for everything and forward my thanks.

Brother, this is your birthday and to make it memorable I am sending you this message along with a marvelous gift

Whenever I need support of somebody, it is the you home I looked at. You are not just a brother but my guardian.



Today is the day when you came on this earth and become the part of my life. Wish you very-very happy birthday bro.

You don't know how much I was happy when I first took you in my lap, I have seen you growing up. HBday Sweety.

I have shared everything with you, and I have no regret that I have used all your used things. Coz Ur the true blessing

No funny messages, no birthday greetings, no lovely cakes can replace the happiness you get with my messages.

You are my brother, and I am proud of that, it is your birthday and I am excited and glad.

You have given me many reasons to smile, and by wishing you happy birthday I am giving you one reason to smile.

Happy Birthday my dear brother, my wishes are there for you and hope you never encounter any problem.

Dear brother, I wish you happy birthday and wish no pain come to you without encountering me.

I am there for you in all your time, either hard or blue. Just give me a call and I'll be there for you.

God gives you long-long life and good-good health to enjoy every moment of this life.

Brother, you are full of talent and a true inspiration for me. I love you for that and wish God gives you many such skills.

Happy Birthday brother, this is the message of a brother to and another brother. Stay fit enjoy tight.

Nothing can take place of my brother in my life. You are the one whom I love for my entire life.

Lots of cheers come to you and you hear many voices wishing you happy birthday to you

I am blessed, as I have got brother like you. You are everything to me, my friend, my colleague, my brother and my guide 

Hey brother! I wonder what I would be without you. Thanks for being the support of my life, happy birthday

I give you all the wishes on your birthday, and I wish; you give me all the support when I need it. happy Birthday brother.



I have never loved you like a brother, my love for you is like my son, I proud and love seeing you growing up every year.

Now you are growing older, I see myself within you. You are like my shadow, happy Birthday dear

On this birthday you can ask anything from me, I assure you, you will get that. Happy birthday

You always share your personal things with me, this makes me happy and proud that I am your bro, happy birthday

On your birthday I wish to God he shower or his blessing on my brother, to make him happy forever.

At any point of time never say you are alone, I am the one who will always accompany you no matter it is blue or dark.

We have shared many happy moments in life together, your birthday refresh all those memories and make me smile, happy growing

On your birthday I ask to God to give you all the strength, so that, you can fulfill all dreams of my brother.


Tags:  Brother birthday messages, happy birthday Brother, birthday wishes for Brother, birthday cards for Brother, happy birthday wishes for Brother, birthday quotes for Brother, happy birthday to my Brother, funny birthday wishes for Brother, Brother birthday, birthday greetings for Brother, happy birthday Brother quotes, birthday wishes for brother, happy birthday card for Brother, inspirational birthday message for Brother, happy birthday big Brother, birthday wishes for elder Brother, birthday wishes for younger Brother, bday wishes for Brother, happy birthday Brother funny, birthday wishes to my Brother, happy birthday little Brother, best birthday wishes for Brother, funny birthday wishes for younger Brother, birthday message to a friend, happy birthday message for Brother

No comments

Powered by Blogger.