100+ Birthday Message for Sister, Birthday SMS & Wishes for Sister


A sister protects you like a mother, cares for you like a friend and loves you like a father. She is your best companion and friend. No matter how much you fight with her, she will always love you in the end. Wishings for a wonderful sister should be as wonderful as her. So, here we have a collection of the best messages, wishes and quotes to wish your sister a birthday full of joy and happiness. On her special day, wish her a day filled with love and smiles. Tell her how perfect and adorable she is, and how happy you are to get her as a sister. You can choose the best messages to express your love towards her and directly share on facebook, whatsapp, twitter and pinterest which is also going to save your time. The messages, quotes and wishes are all free of cost so share more messages and make her feel loved on her special day.





It is great to have a sister like you. Be it times of joy or sorrow, you are always by by my side supporting me.Happy birthday!


Dear sister, you are the most precious gift that God has given me. Thanks for your constant support. Wishing you a very happy birthday and have lots of fun today.


Dear sis, no matter how much we fight over petty things, deep in my heart I know that you really care for me. Have a very happy birthday dear sister and keep smiling.


Hey sister, I am the luckiest person in the world for I have such a sweet and wonderful sister like you. May your life be filled with tons of happiness. Wishing you a very happy birthday.


Though we quarrel a lot over various issues, but you should know you are the most special girl for me on this earth. Happy Birthday dear sister!




Happy ... (year) birthday sister. May God bless you gorgeous. Keep smiling..Love you. Enjoy!


Happy birthday to my lovely sister, I wish every year you grow as a better person, but remain my cute sister.


Happy birthday dear sister, may the Jesus gives you all happiness and success in life as you grow year after year.


Happy birthday, my sweet sister, you mean the world to me and the world mean you to me. Be cheerful always



Funny Birthday Wishes for Sister

Your sister’s birthday is a momentous occasion. She is turning a year older and a little bit more wiser. The day does call for celebrations as it is not just her birthday but also a celebration of your strong bonds with her. So, mark the day by sending her some funny birthday wishes. This will not just make her laugh but will also spread happiness among all those present on the occasion. Just scroll down and you would find a number of funny birthday wishes. Just make a choice.


Remember all those fights we used to have as kids. Though we have outgrown all that, but I still want to have a little fight when you are not listening to me. Happy birthday my wonderful sister.


You and I are really crazy and funny siblings. All those fights and later on apologies. It is all so much fun. I really do not know what would I do without you. Have a fantastic birthday dear sister.


I remember how you ate my share of cake on my birthday. But, I am gonna get back at you on your birthday. So stay alert and have a very happy birthday, dear sister. 


At times you tend to act silly and get me really angry. But in the end it is you who stands by me in times of need. Thanks dear sister, and have a very happy birthday.


Two girls sharing one room, there are bound to be fights over very trivial matters. But, you are the best and I am lucky to have a sister like you. Wishing you a very happy birthday.



General Birthday Wishes for Sister

I am glad to have a sister like you. You are the more like an inspiration to me than a sister. Happy birthday to you.


When you will wake up, I will not be there. So, this is the message for you! Happy Birthday my sweet sister.


Now, you have your own family, but you will remain as an integral part of this family forever sis.


Sending the best wishes and lots of love to my sweet sister on her another new birthday.


Say you are my sweet sister 10 times loudly and get your favorite birthday gift from your brother.


I feel very lucky to have you as a sister, on this birthday I can say only this.


You are my little angle and I wish all birthday desires of my angle become true. Love You!


Everyday I fight with for small things. I fight with you not to hurt you, but to catch ur attention.


On this birthday of yours, I pray to God, to give you years of good health and long life. 



Never be depress, when I there. I cannot commit to fulfill all ur desires, but I promise to keep you happy always.


I understand I proud you feel to be called as my sister, trust me I too have the same feeling. Happy Birthday


Without you my sister my childhood would have been imperfect and incomplete. So here sending you a great birthday wishes!!


Sisters are like diamond they sparkle every time and a priceless gift from god and a truly best friend.


Nobody is perfect we both are imperfect that’s why we both make a cute pair of siblings. Happy birthday sissy!!


My Sister you are a secret box where I have stored and preserved my all the beautiful memories with you for the lifetime.


Some people wanted respect, care and attention and unconditional love and you require all these at same time. Happy birthday!!


When no one is there for you, sister is always a standby to show her love, I love u sweety, H, Bday


Everytime I used to steal your favorite things. So here comes a big day, today I give everything that u want.


U have grown up, but on your birthday I am wishing my same little, pretty and cute sister.


It doesn’t matter you have a best friend or not, coz I am there for you always, I promise this on ur birthday.


For people it seems we are not good siblings, but only I know ur importance in my life. Happy birthday Sis.


You were there when I was sad, happy and in trouble, on this birthday; I pledge, I will there for you all the time.


There is no one exist on this earth, who can replace you, my sweet loving sister. Wish you Happy Birthday.



Side by side or miles apart we are connected my sister by our hearts!!Happy birthday my sister.


Friends will make us laugh, lovers make us smile but sisters are one who stay back and wipe all the tears.


Fairies are rare and real to exist, and I have one fairy who call herself as my sister. Happy birthday dear.


To the one who is there with me in my every good and bad times. Here I am sending a great birthday wish.


Best feeling when someone likes you, adores you, cares for you, thinks about you. It is none other than your sister.


You can choose your friends but not your family, u are both my friend and family lucky to have you!! Hbd sister.


Today comes the day to celebrate and wish you. After so many fights, you are still best my sister.


Without the water, the plants hardly survive. Similarly without you I am nothing my sister. Many happy returns of the day.


Some people can’t be substituted by others and you are one of the gems in my life. Happy birthday my dear sister.


It’s always fun to fight with you because you are a good companion. Thanks for being my little sis.


A bunch of happiness, a teaspoon of love and pinch of arguments having lots of sweetness here’s presenting a special long life gift to you!!


When everything is dark around me, I think of you are there 4 me. Thanking you for being there.


We are sisters by chance but we are friends by choice. Love you always. Have a great birthday.


We remain friends until we die, then I think we stay the ghost friends and scare the shit out of people.


You are the one to share every phase, believe in good and forgive the rest. Thank you for being there.


The sisters are like the true mates, people say this and I feeling this, happy birthday dear sister


You have been so special to me in my life that I never realized the need of any friend.


Having you as my sister wasn't a choice, but in my life is the best thing I have. A big birthday wish


God has given you a big heart and a beautiful face and a lovely sister like me to wish you happy birthday.


Be careful and enjoy your birthday to the fullest, this is your birthday my dear never let it go like that.


I think I have the cutest sister in this World, I want to wish her the most beautiful happy birthday.


You are better than me in all terms, but I have never jealous of u, because you are mine and I am your sister.


On this birthday it wish a great and happy and a rocking and glorious birthday to my lovely-lovely sister.



You have lots of friend to wish you on your birthday, but I have only one sister to wish her the birthday.


When you cry I become sad, when you laugh I feel happy, when you are with me, I feel complete.


Whenever I fail you don’t allow me and that is beauty of yours. Happy birthday siso!!


You are my support system throughout my life by setting the examples. Thank you for always being there.


You are so beautiful and pure by heart that I can’t imagine my life without you for being my sister.


Whenever I fall, your soft hand are always there to motivate me and stand me up. Happy birthday!


Happy birthday to my sister who always bring smile and joy on others face. Today I wish the same for you.


Behind so many arguments, fights, differences still we share the same bond. Happy birthday sister.


Superheroes and magician comes one in a million but sisters like you exist for lifetime and always stay in heart.


All the wealth of the world is not enough to compensate the love of the sister. So here I am to celebrate this great day with you.


Sisters not only share the gifts, not the clothes and accessories but share the life and memories together.


I felt scared when I was alone thank you for always being protective and wish you a very happy birthday!!


The most amazing feeling in the world is having a female sibling like you. Have an amazing birthday!


You were always my first and you will always be my last friend. Hbd to my sister and best friend!


You are truly adorable and remarkable sister of mine and a great friend too. Happy birthday dear.


Every day I remind myself that how lucky I am to have a supportive, creative and nicest and funniest sister as my best friend.


A person who knows you inside and out and still thinking about you. Thank you for being my sister.


If everyone have a sister and best friend like you the world would be a better place. Hbd dear.



We are friends by chance, sisters by choice and supercool by association. Happy sweet birthday!


Friends may come and go but sisters like you stay throughout your life and become best friends.


From all the souls, floating in the heave. You turns out to be my greatest sister. Happy birthday!


Cut your cake, lit the candle and spread the joy because it’s a special day for both of us. I love you sister.


In my life, you are 1. You are not only my 1 sister but you are my 1 friend. Have a 1 birthday!!


How incomplete one earring look when worn without other. That is how I look. Happy birthday sister!


Not you and not I are perfect but still we make a cute pair of siblings. Thanks for coming in my life.


Birthdays come every year and my love for you also grows year by year. Wishing you a fantastic birthday!


To someone whom I love by my deep heart inside was born today and that is you.


Sisters are like diamond they always sparkle in life and priceless and true gift for women. Happy birthday sis. 


The world gets brighter when you enter into it. Wishing you a wonderful celebration full of joy and laughter.


Though we have different opinions but my heart and affection is with you when I am happy or sad. Blessed you!


Because you understand me a little more than I do. Thanks for being my side and my best sister.


When I count my blessings I always count you twice or thrice because you are always on my top. Hbd sis!!


Cuddling catching playing together like kitties two, this is the kind of relationship between me and you, happy birthday to my sis


It is really a fun when you are around me, I love you my sweet little sister and wish you very happy birthday.


On your birthday I wish my sister get all the happiness and good health to achieve the dream she has seen in life.


The sisters are true friends, they do fight for all little things but at the end of day they are together again. Happy birthday my sweetie


You have given me so many lovely and cheerful moments in life, I am proud that I have sister like you.


No expensive thing can take your place in my heart and sole, you are my sister whom I love the most 


Remember all the fights we used to do when we were young and innocent, Nothing can replace the love that was hidden in the fight, happy birthday.


On this day, I just want to pray God that he bless you with all his special blessing and make your life spectacular 



Happy Birthday to my sweet little sister, though I'm not with you on this birthday, but my wishes are there to make you happy.


I know you are waiting for my message, so here I am wishing you the most beautiful birthday you have ever.


On this birthday I wish, you shine like stars and bring smile on each face who are around you. happy birthday Sweetu


You have a distinct and reserve the place in my heart, it is the place that will never be touched and disturbed. Happy Birthday to my sis.


If God give me one wish ever then I will ask him to give it to you so that you can fulfill all your dreams. Happy Birthday my queen


On your birthday I pray to god, my sister never face any trouble in her life and make her life cheerful always.


You are the sister who is hard to find, and with your love you make our relationship truly divine


The bond between two sisters is the kind of bond that can never be explained, and replaced by any other thing. happy birthday.


You are like a golden thread to the meaning of my life, you are the one who can never be replaced.


After having a sister like you, I think the God has some special blessing for me, as he has given you as a gift. 


If ever happens that I forget your birthday, I request you never get angry on me. I can forget your birthday but not your love.


You know me better than anyone, I see myself in you so I never give any justification for anything. Belated Happy Birthday.


No matter how occupied I remain; I can never forget to wish happy birthday to my lovely, cute and adorable sister.


Our likes and dislikes are same, each of our styles are same as you are me and I am you, Happy Birthday my sibling


I have gone far from you but that has no relation with the intensity of love and affection I have for you. It is eternal.

Tags:  sister birthday messages, happy birthday sister, birthday wishes for sister, birthday cards for sister, happy birthday wishes for sister, birthday quotes for sister, happy birthday to my sister, funny birthday wishes for sister, sister birthday, birthday greetings for sister, happy birthday sister quotes, birthday wishes for brother, happy birthday card for sister, inspirational birthday message for sister, happy birthday big sister, birthday wishes for elder sister, birthday wishes for younger sister, bday wishes for sister, happy birthday sister funny, birthday wishes to my sister, happy birthday little sister, best birthday wishes for sister, funny birthday wishes for younger sister, birthday message to a friend, happy birthday message for sister

No comments

Powered by Blogger.