Birthday Wishes


Your loved ones' birthday is just around the corner and you are all excited about the celebrations. Why not? After all, birthdays are truly memorable occasions. They are not just a celebration of our getting a year older, but also an occasion to thank God for giving us such a beautiful life. There are so many ways to celebrate a loved ones’ birthday. You can throw a party for him/her, take them out to the movies or a scrumptious dinner, or present them a nice gift. The idea is basically to make them happy and ensure that their day is a memorable one. 

But, all these nice gifts, if accompanied by a lovely wish, would add more charm to the occasion as in the end it is the words that count. An eloquent wish would truly make the birthday boy or girl’s day more memorable and ensure happiness all around. Moreover, a birthday gift becomes much more meaningful when it is accompanied by a wonderful wish or message. But, everyone is not a writer and it does become extremely hard to pen a message that truly touches the heart. Worry not! We are here to help you. Just check our site and you would come across hundreds of birthday messages and wishes.

Penned by the best writers in the industry, these messages are intended for everyone, whether it is your father, mother, sister, daughter, friend, brother, relative, or business associates. All you need to do is browse through the site and select the birthday wish that you find the most appropriate for the occasion. Send it across to your loved one and just see the smile broaden on his/her face. After all, words make all the difference.




Another year of opportunities and adventure has begun. It is time to celebrate your turning a year older and wiser. Wishing you a very happy birthday.

May the year bring you peace, hope, joy, and good health. Many happy returns of the day. Happy birthday!

You have been a wonderful person. Today, I wish you improve and shine like a star in coming years.

Today one more candle is added to your cake. May the years ahead be filled with lots of happiness and may you get all that you have ever wanted. Wishing you a very happy birthday.

Dear friend, wishing you wonderful day. May God shower his entire blessing upon you. Happy Birthday!

On your birthday I pray to God that may our friendship continue to grow with each passing year. Wishing you a very happy birthday.

Birthdays are not a reminder that we are getting a year older. Rather, they make us remember all our success, achievements, and joy that we had in the past year. Wishing you a very happy birthday!

May you get many more starry nights, lots of friends, prosperity, joy, and peace of mind. Wishing you a very happy birthday.

May God fulfill all you dreams and hopes and may you continue to climb the ladder of success. A very happy birthday!

The best day of the year has arrived. It is time to celebrate the day with lots of joy and happiness. Happy birthday my dear friend!

Dear brother, it is for the first time that I will not be physically present on your birthday. But my thoughts and wishes are with you. Wishing you a very happy birthday.

Wishing you a very happy birthday. Always remember that whenever you need my support, I would be there by your side. Happy birthday!

You remind me so much of myself. You are humorous, smart, talented and genuine. Wishing a very happy birthday to a dear friend who is so much like me.

I hope that this special day of yours makes your dreams come true and you get all that your heart has ever desired. Happy birthday!

Wishing you more and more candles and an extra large cake ... Happy Birthday!!

Hey, baby girl you are capable of doing everything in life. Happy Birthday!!

Have a truly wonderful time with your loved ones today and every day!.... Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to the best girl of my life who can make me smile anytime, anywhere just by a few words... Love you!..... Happy Birthday!!

On your special day I wish God bless you with the finest things in life and may all your dreams come true!........... Happy Birthday!!

Congratulations on celebrating another wonderful year of your life. May you get blessed with the choicest gifts of God!!.... Happy Birthday!!

Having a friend like you is like having a holiday every day... Can't wait to have your birthday bash!... Happy Birthday, dear!!

So, it's the day of the year when we can officially appreciate the descending of the heaviest burden on Earth!!... Happy Birthday my lazy lad... Love you!!

May the path of your life always stay illuminated by the lights of success and love. Happy Birthday dear!!

May the greatest happiness enter your life and sun shine on you brightly today. Happy Birthday my love!!

The best things are yet to come honey. Wear your wings and get dressed my angel 'cause it's your birthday!... Happy Birthday, baby!!!

So, you have grown a year older. Well, it’s time to celebrate. Wishing you a very happy birthday.

Today, you are not just a year older, but have become a little wiser also. Wishing you a very happy birthday.

Happy Birthday precious soul. May you be loved today, tomorrow and always...!

Restrained, dignified, honest and earnest...that’s my best buddy; Happy Birthday

Beautiful, sharp, so full of subtle strength...you are special; happy birthday dear daughter-in-law



Birthday Wishes for Friends

Having good friends is an ultimate blessing of God as you have someone to create and share moments with. Good friends are extremely hard to find so if you have one then you are extremely lucky. Best friends are the one who will be there in any situation for you, take a good care of them. Birthdays are the perfect days to express to them how much they mean to you. So, on this birthday of your best friend make their day special by sending the best words.

Friends are like a painting, your friend list show your interest. You are the one who has increased my value.

Happy Birthday bro, you are the one with whom I feel like being with me. Have a long life.

I wish you, happy birthday and very long and healthy life and out long years of togetherness.

Happy returns of the day friend, I want to see getting old, don’t know when this opportunity will come.

Happy Birthday to my best friend. Today I confessed it and this is ur birthday gift as well.



Birthday Wishes for Sister

It is the birthday of your loving sister and you are looking for ideas what to do? Well, there is no need to panic as the most beautiful thing you can do for her is express your care for her. Send her the most unique and loving words to express how amazing she is and how much she means to you. You can directly send from the messages given below-

Happy Birthday dear sister, may god bless you long life and may our bonding remains as sweet as it should.

You are the world’s bestest sister and this is not because u give me gifts, but coz all sisters are the same.

Happy birthday to my cutest and sweetest sister, you are my favorite and I love you a lot.

On this birthday I want to gift all good wishes to my sister that I can give her. Love you.

Every year I wish u your birthday empty hand and there is no change this year too.


Birthday Wishes for Husband

Choosing a perfect birthday gift for your Mr. Perfect can be really tiresome. You can make you better-half feel really special on his big day by sending him a romantic message. No matter he prefers cheesy or simple wishes you can find them all here. All you need to do is share the best birthday wish with your husband and make his birthday memorable.

Dear hubby, how should I define you, ur everything to me. ILU and want you to be with me always

Happy birthday hubby, our friendship is eternal and it is so strong that even marriage couldn’t break it.

Happy Birthday hubby, you are the best husband in this world. And I’m lucky to have you.

A special birthday wish to the most charming, loving and caring husband in the world, have a long life.

Happy birthday to my sweetheart, may have a long and healthy life. Stay happy and enjoy your day.



Birthday Wishes for Wife

For a wonderful wife who has been with you as a partner in this journey of life no gift would appear enough. You can send her a wonderful birthday message; your acknowledgment and care will be truly appreciated by her. So, show her your love and give her extra attention this birthday.

People say so many things about wife, but I know how much a husband love their wives. Happy Birthday dear.

Ur not just my wife, but you are my better half. And happy birthday to my better half. Love you 

Happy birthday to you my wife. I want to give you the most beautiful gift today, but have no money.

I feel so lucky that you are my wife. I always thank the god, love you and have a great day

This is your day, don’t spoil it in the kitchen, the whole day treat is from me.



Birthday Wishes for Son

Children are the most special people in life. They complete the journey of life. Looking back at the day when your child was born makes one feel really special as the joy felt at that time was unusual. If it is the birthday of your son and you are looking for some unique ways to adore him and cherish all moments of the past try to give him the right words. Send him the words which show that you care and you embrace the changes appearing in him. Make him feel really special by sending him an amazing birthday wish.

You always laugh when I shred tears of happiness, but you will understand my feelings once you will become father. HBD

Have a great birthday dear son, enjoy your day. You are the most special for me.


Hey Son wish you happy birthday. This is another milestone you have achieved. Love watching you growing.

Dear Son, have an awesome birthday evening. Enjoy your day and make it a memorable one.

Now you are growing and each year is an achievement for you ad well as for me.



Birthday Wishes for Daughter

Having a wonderful daughter is one of the finest blessings of God. It becomes really difficult to find something as amazing as your daughter on her birthday. You can send beautiful words to your daughter which can make her feel extremely adored on her birthday. So, choose the perfect birthday wish and send to your daughter to make the day memorable.

You are best daughter in the world, I love you and happy birthday to you. Keep smiling.

Your smile spread happiness in home and make it lively. Enjoy your growing, happy birthday my sweet daughter.

Imagination of this home without you scares me, don’t know how would I live without you after your marriage. Happy Birthday sweetheart.

Have the happiest birthday! We all love you and with you whether you are here or in your new home.

Happy Birthday dear daughter, you are the God’s best creation. Lucky to have you.



Birthday Wishes for Girlfriend

Birthdays are the days on which you think of unique and special ways to express your love for your loved ones. And if it is the birthday of your girlfriend it becomes more difficult to express love and care for your sweetheart. Well, what can be more wonderful than sending the most unique and admiring words to your beloved on her birthday? Send her the most romantic, cheesy and sweet messages which will surely make her day memorable.

My love you increases manifolds when your birthday comes. You know why, because you look so cute on the day.

I know your parents love you the most, but trust me my love is no less than them. Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday sweetheart, have a great day and enjoy it to the fullest.


Sorry for not being the part of your birthday, but you know I love you a lot. Happy Birthday sweetheart.

Wishing you the most memorable birthday as you are with me my love, you will be full of surprises.



Birthday Wishes for Boyfriend

If it is the birthday of your boyfriend the best birthday gift for him would be spending time with him and making him feel adored. Well, to adore him the best way could be sending him a perfect birthday wish. We have plenty of well-written wishes which you can send to your boyfriend and make him feel extremely special on his birthday. Send him an amazing quote today.

Happy Birthday sweetheart, you are as awesome as one could be. I love you.

Here is your birthday gift ‘A kiss’ from my side. I love you and see you soon.

Your birthday is the biggest day for me. It is my favorite day and bigger than any festival.

Happy birthday to the big boy. You are my charming, handsome, tall and intelligent boyfriend. I love you.

On your birthday I want to reveal a truth, “I love you, I love You and I Love You.



Birthday Messages for Boss

Having a wonderful guide or mentor can be really amusing as he is the one who helps you in work through his wisdom and experience. In order to appreciate the contribution of boss one should thank him/her frequently. The most perfect occasion to do so is to send the most genuine and heartfelt wishes on his/her birthday. So, send the best one to him/her now and contribute in making his/her day extremely special.

Happy birthday dear boss on the behalf of your entire team. Have a great day.

Hey Boss, happy birthday to you, you are finest person I have ever met. 

Receiving praises from juniors is the best words one can hear. On your birthday this is 4u “UR the best boss”

Take a break from the work boss and enjoy the day with friends and family. Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday to the best boss, you are one who always motivates us. Live long life.



Birthday Messages for Everyone

Expressing best wishes on someone special's birthday have never been easier. To make it a little less difficult for you we have tried to compile a collection of messages which you can send to your loved ones on their birthday. So, don't get tensed over what to write or what to send; just look for a unique wish and hit the send button to make the birthday of your loved one really special by quoting them unforgettable words which will surely make their day.

Birthday is one of the most special day in a person’s life. So, it should celebrate in a special way.

Birthday can be celebrated best with friend’s company, so, we are here to wish you a great birthday dear.

You are my blue crayon which I use enough to color my sky.... Love you, my love... Happy Birthday!!

May you continue celebrating your birthday for a thousand years.. Happy Birthday my dear friend!!

Wishing a very Happy Birthday to our little cutie munchkin... Stay blessed my dear!!

It's God grace that you are turning 40 this time and you still look like you are 25. Stay blessed by dear. Wish you a very Happy Birthday!!

Life is an adventure with you darling. Praying to God for giving us many more years together. Happy Birthday!

My heart and soul belongs to you wife. So glad to have you in my life. Happy Birthday!!

You give me MUCH joy! ... The kind of joy that comes from tight squeezes, and kisses and smooches and cuddles ... What a pleasure ... Happy Birthday my dear son

Couldn’t have survived in this crazy world without you ... sending best birthday wishes to my best buddy

This year I promise you more fun, freedom, and happiness... Happiest birthday to you, my darling daughter!!.. Keep shining bright!!


Your birthday gives me the honor of posting your ugliest pictures and scary smiles altogether!!.... Happy Birthday, bestie!!

Happy Birthday Mom! Wishing you many years of happiness, love and joy. Have a wonderful day.

Dance with fairies, swim with mermaids, chase the unicorn cause' it's your day darling!!....Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to the most adorable and remarkable human being on this Earth. Love you the most!!

The older, the better you are!..Happy Birthday my loveliest wifey!!

Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry or orange... You are going to like it!...because it's your birthday cake honey!!!!.... Happy Birthday!!

Wishing you a year full of achievements and no regrets. Happy Birthday my dear!!

Never get tired, always hustle harder to achieve your dreams. Love you, my baby. Happy Birthday!

Your birthday always reminds us how much you loved celebrating your birthday. We all miss you a lot.

Happy Birthday to my bestie, Ilu a lot and can never miss your birthday. So, here I’m to celebrate it. Let's rock

Happy birthday, I wish you spend a spectacular and sunning year ahead. Live the life to the fullest and enjoy it completely.

A very happy birthday to the one who always stay charming and so much talented and always remind me about myself.

Some friends are so special in your life that once they enter cannot be erased easily. UR are that friend, H,Bday.

Once in a year a special day come where you can ask anything from me. Today is that day, how can I miss

Every day is a blessing that we receive so I am here to wish the same for you for the rest of your life.

I wish you on your big day that you always smile, remain cute and kind and so many other things.


Birthday comes and to tell forget diet, and to eat more and more cake, sexy!!

Forget the past, enjoy you present day and year and wait for the future what better is to come. Happy birthday!!

Love and happiness is doubt but when I look around myself and around you the life becomes more beautiful and day becomes more special.

May this new year brings everything you dream of and want in your life and much more! Happy Birthday

Your no birthday is complete without my wish, so here is my wish for you. Happy Birthday my sweety.

When we were close, I used to wish you with a cake, now we are far, so, I wish you with this message ‘Happy Birthday’ 

‘Happy Birthday’, this wish may seem small to you, but does not go on words, u know my feeling.

On this birthday, I just wanna say, stay blessed and keep smiling, Happy Birthday my sweet darling.

Today is your birthday, and on this special day I wish you a long life along with good health.

Today you have not just turned a year older, but have also become a bit more wiser. Wishing you a very happy birthday. Have a great day. 

With every passing year of your life, I wish you to grow as a person and spread your charisma. Happy Birthday

Your birthday is a reason of happiness for all of us. Thanks for becoming that reason! Happy Birthday dear.

With lots of roses and gifts holding in my hand, I wish you the most special happy Birthday.

Roses are red and sky is blue, on this special day, I wish my friend happy birthday to you.

Your each birthday is a milestone and I want to celebrate it with all zeal, love you and Happy Birthday.

No feeling should hold the guts of hurting you. On your birthday, I wish God give you all strength.

I never wanted to miss your birthday, but, it happened. Forwarding all my love to you on this special day.

I have never arranged a perfect birthday party for you, but your every birthday is a moment of celebration for me! Happy birthday 

How can I forget your birthday! It is not just a date, but a day of celebration. HB’day 

Pretty flowers, candle lights, sexy dress and chocolate cake, all from my side on your birthday.

To you, the biggest Birthday party makes no sense, when my wishes are not there. Sending you the same.

On this birthday, I wish long-long life to you and you remain my friend all through your life. HB’Day 

You have turned 25, this year I want to celebrate your Birthday as your 1 birthday one. Come home!

Hey buddy, you have turned a year older and it is time to celebrate. Let the party begin. Have a wonderful year ahead. Happy birthday.

Every year on this day, I recall the memories of becoming mother of you, all again and you as my newborn. 

Age does make any difference in my love for you. You are still my baby! Love you sweetheart

Every birthday, we used to fight to cut the bigger cake. On this birthday, I am sending the biggest one for you.

Your birthday was the celebration day for me, coz I am with you today, sending you lots of wishes.

I love you my sweety, and wishing all the happiness for you on your this special day! H.B’Day

You are my life support; I wish you the best journey and a very long life ahead! Happy Birthday


A big birthday wish to you on this special day, I wish all your dreams for this year become true.

Your every birthday is special for me, but this one is the best as we are together, HBday

You can forget your birthday, but not me. For you, it is just another day and for me it’s a day when got you.

When I first hold you in my hands, I decided, I will make all your coming birthdays special. Sending wishes with a gift.

With this message, I want to say, u have been so special to me and I can never forget u, Happy Birthday.

On this birthday, I wish, your happiness, laughers and blessings multiples with the number of years you have grown today.

No worries should ever surround you, this is the wish I want from god for you on your birthday.

Words are not enough to describe how happy I am to celebrate another year of life with you.

It’s your day and you still look beautiful, genuine and caring as the day I met you. Hbd dear!!

Happy Birthday, may the almighty bless your life and give you all that you desire in the coming time.

I know you have many desires to fulfil. On your birthday, I wish God to give you all the strength.

You are never late to learn something new. So welcome to another chapter of life.

Never count the candles, count the memories we have made so far. Happy birthday!!

A great friend is what I need and a great day I wish for u. So hbd dear.

I hope this big day is filled with lots of laughter, happiness and memorable moments of your life.

Every day is special but today is extra special because its your day. Happy birthday dear!!

The life of a person is not measured with years, but the footprint that he leaves in others’ lives. Have a lovely birthday!!

The best gift I give you today on this special day is love, laughter, a peaceful heart, a special dream, a joy forever and after.

No matter how much far you are from your near ones but you always receive a good and heart touching words on your special day.

Here comes the day when you born and world got the most expensive gift from God. Appreciate yourself and celebrate your day!!

Live your life happily, satisfied and worth living. So with this wish I cheer you on your big day!!

Let’s celebrate the happiness, love and memories together. Forget all the past worries and praise for the best coming year of your life.

Our friendship is the true match and example for many. Wishing long years of togetherness on this special day.

Happy birthday my dear friend I wish all your cherished dreams, desire, passion come true on this special day.

Don’t desire to do only great thing in life, do small things with great heart it will make everything great happy birthday and celebrate.

On your birthday I wish, you get a circle of positive people, lots of good friend, good health and prosperity.

Another year has been added in your life, live it well and do whatever you want to live it to the fullest.

Just like every year, this year also I am the first one to wish you your birthday, happy birthday.

On this birthday I wish, God gives you all his blessings that he has kept the for some special people.

Keep smiling and have a rocking birthday, though I am not there to wish you but I can see your happiness.

The past to give experience, so on this birthday do not remember your past sorrows instead take lesson and move forward.

What can I gift you on your birthday, except the wish that all your wishes come true.

When I see u growing as a person, I feel really proud. On this birthday, I would say you are my princess.

If you ever feel nobody loves you, just remember about me I am the one will always love you the most.

Keep all your worries,stress and work aside and celebrate your birthday like this is the first one.

On your birthday I want to wish that no hurdle comes in your way, and you climb the path of success everyday.

Come on, this is your birthday, be cheerful,be happy, enjoy it the fullest, happy birthday dear.

Wish you a very bombarding happy birthday, on your birthday I pray to god to fulfill all your wishes.

Today, I want to wish you a very-very special happy birthday, because you are the most special person of my life.

You are always the first person to wish me on my birthday. So, here is my first wish to you on your birthday.

May God give you all the sunshine, laughter, happiness, love and affection of people around you, I wish this on your birthday.

This is a special day for you and I want to make it more special by wishing you happy birthday.

God has added another year in your life, I pray to god to add hundreds of years in your life and u celebrated it with vehemence.

Hey my sweet little bubbly friend, today is your birthday and I want to say that I am your biggest Fan.

This is the 10th birthday of my sweet little cutie pie. I am sending the cutest birthday message, Happy Birthday my doll.

I wish god add hundreds of birthday in your life calendar and give you all strength to celebrated it with enthusiasm.

This birthday I pray to God to give you good health to enjoy each moment of your life to the fullest.

Having friend like you is a pleasure and I want to wish this is special friend a great great happy birthday.

I wish God gives you bundles of love, affection and care from all your love one on this birthday.

You are incredibly amazing in all ways. Congratulations for being another level better... Happy Birthday, Dear!!

I hope your day goes as sweet as the cake and I wish happiness follows you throughout the year... Happy Birthday Dear!!


Birthday is one more milestone you have achieved, take a resolution and follow it till your next birthday, this will improve u.

I do not want to give you cake, flowers and gifts on your birthday, because these are mortal, instead I say I love you.

Celebrate your birthday and have fun this is the message from here that I can send. happy birthday friend.

Again the day has come and has given me the opportunity to give lots of blessings, hugs and cheers.

May god give you all the success in this year as well, and wish you celebrate may successful years ahead.

I know you are waiting for my messages, so here it is, cheers and celebrate your birthday with full zeal.

Hey!... It's your birthday which means today there will be lots of food, gifts, and celebrations!!!.... Enjoy!. Happy Birthday!!

It's your birthday today.....!!!!... Lots of hugs, kisses and good wishes for you dear!....

Roses are red and sky is blue, on your birthday I want to day happy birthday to you.

You cut the cake and toss the wine, no matter I am with you or not, but you are mine.

You are looking fabulous as you are growing older. So, Happy Birthday, enjoy ur maturity, age is just a number.

I pray to God for your good health, success, and prosperity. Have a very happy birthday, dear friend.

Fun times are back, as your birthday is around the corner. Let’s celebrate with lots of joy and gaiety. Wishing you a very happy birthday.

You have turned 40 today, but for me you are still the same chubby kid that I became friends with in school. Happy birthday wishes from an old friend.

Wishing my lovely sister a very happy birthday. Sorry, I was unable to get a day off from work and so would not be able to be with you on your birthday. But, your present is surely on the way. Have a wonderful birthday.

Happy Birthday sweetheart, wish this birthday of yours remain as special and amazing as you are.

Happy Birthday to the loveliest and sweetest person I know. Celebrate your birthday and make it spectacular.

Age is just a number, you look beautiful still, enjoy your birthday like you enjoy every year. Happy birthday stay awesome.

Life became special when you entered in this world. May all your coming day in life filled with love and happiness.

Enjoy your birthday like teens, after all you are more young and beautiful then you imagine.

On this birthday take a resolution that you will forget ur past grudges and will focus on future goal. Happy Birthday.

I love watching you growing every year and developing as a positive personality. Wish for health, wealth and happiness.

Dear son, ur the most adorable person 4r ur mother and father, always remember this. Enjoy your birthday and fulfill all your wish

Finally the day has come when this pretty angel landed on this earth. Wishing you happy birthday from deep of my heart.

Happy Birthday my sweet little daughter, you complete my life, and I am really thankful to you

Today my commitment to you is I will always be there on your birthday, I think this is the best gift 4u.

On ur birthday I wish everything remains sweet and light, and you enjoy a rocking birthday night.

You are a gift to us... Happy Birthday darling daughter!

Tags: birthday wishes messages, birthday wishes, happy birthday wishes, birthday messages, birthday greetings, birthday cards, happy birthday message, happy birthday quotes, birthday quotes, bday wishes, best birthday wishes, funny birthday wishes, happy birthday greetings, birthday wishes for friend, happy birthday card, happy birthday wishes for a friend, birthday wishes for best friend, birthday msg, birthday wishes quotes, birthday card messages, special birthday wishes, birthday thoughts, birthday message to a friend, funny birthday messages, bday greetings, Birthday Messages for Boss, Birthday Wishes for Boyfriend, Birthday Wishes for Girlfriend, Birthday Wishes for Daughter, Birthday Wishes for Son, Birthday Wishes for Wife, Birthday Wishes for Husband, Birthday Wishes for Sister, Birthday Wishes for Friends, Birthday Messages for Everyone

No comments

Powered by Blogger.