{10th Feb} Happy Teddy Day Date, SMS, Quotes, Wishes, Images For Friends Family

Teddy Day Messages





Here's this teddy, saying I am so ready to love you, miss you and cuddle you forever. Happy Teddy Day!

Sending you all my love wrapped in a bear hug. Happy Teddy day my teddy bear.

Even if the sun refuse to shine, the words refuse to rhyme...You will always be my valentine. Love you sweetheart... Happy Teddy Day!!

Sending you a replica of me to hug, adore and kiss... Happy Teddy Day Baby!



I may not be there to love you but I am sending this teddy to give you warm hugs.... Love you!.. Happy Teddy Day!!

Who said teddy's aren't real... I mean just look at you!!... You are the most adorable teddy, my love!... Happy Teddy Day!!

Baby, you are so cute and cuddly.... Love you my teddy bear.... Happy Teddy Day!!

On this Teddy Day I want to tell you, you are more warm, cute and cuddly than any teddy bear.. Love you!!



I you were a teddy, you would have been the cutest.... Love you!... Happy Teddy Day baby!

I am gifting you this teddy, to tell you that I am ready.. to make you forever mine.. Happy Teddy Day!

Your heart beats to tell you something new... It wants to say.. I LOVE YOU!.. Happy Teddy Day!!


Teddy Bear Messages for Friends

Happy teddy bear day to my sweet, bubbly, cute friend. You know what you are cute like teddies and I’m serious.



Hey you, happy Teddy Bear Day, I know you are crazy for teddies, but I didn’t tell you ever that ur my teddy bear.

People call you at fatso, but for me you my cute, bubbly, chubby teddy bear. I love you and Happy Teddy Bear Day.

Happy Teddy Bear Day my sweetie, I love you a lot. You are the cutest girl I know and I always want to be ur frd.

Wishing Happy Teddy Bear Day to a real teddy. Hope you won’t mind me saying you teddy.


Teddy Day Messages for Girlfriend

Ur crazy for teddies and I know this. On this teddy day, I want to become ur teddy. Hug me, curddle me, love me.




Happy Teddy Bear day my sweetheart. I love you a lot and you are my favorite teddy. Trust me!

You know what, ur hairs are softer than teddy’s hair, eyes shiner than teddy, and ur cutter than teddy, love you!

Happy Teddy Bear day my sweet, cute, bubbly sweetheart. I love you a lot. Be my teddy bear always.

Happy Teddy Bear Day sweetheart. I am sending you a cute teddy as a symbol of love . Love you baby.


Teddy Day Messages for Boyfriend

The teddy I am sending is not just the teddy, but it’s me. Hug me tight and wish me happy teddy day.

Happy teddy bear day to you my sweetheart. Like my teddy you always make me happy. Love you!

Wish you a happy teddy bear day, always be happy and be my teddy bear for life time. 

Happy teddy bear day to you my dear. You are cute like teddy and smart like tom cruise. I love this combination.

Lots and lots of teddies for you on this teddy bear day. Keep it safely in our going to be personal room.


Teddy Day Messages for Wife

How I can forget to wish my wife happy teddy bear day as you are cutest girl in my life.

You know there is only one person who can compete with teddy in terms of cuteness and it is you my love.

Happy teddy day, dear! Remember those days we use to celebrate the whole valentine week. I love you a lot.

Happy teddy day sweetheart, you know why I love you so much, coz you ur around I never feel sad.

Wishing cute and lovely teddy bear day to my lovely and adorable wife. I am always ready to fall in love with you.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.