{9th Feb} Happy Chocolate Day Date, SMS, Quotes, Wishes, Images For Friends Family

Chocolate Day Messages




Some are crunchy, some are nutty, some are delicious but none of the chocolate is like you. Happy Chocolate Day!!

Only those friends are gems which bring chocolates for you whenever they meet you. Happy Chocolate Day!!

All I want in life is you, you, only you... and a box full of chocolates..P.S.- i love you more... Happy Chocolate Day!!

The sweetness of chocolate may remain on your tongue for a few minutes but the touch of my lips is going to be there.. forever... Happy Chocolate Day!.. Love you!

Love is not about how long you have been each other, it is about how wonderful was the journey... Happy Chocolate Day!!



Happy Chocolate Day to my love who is sweeter than a chocolate.. Love you!

No jewelery, no gifts, no money is going to impress my foodie babe as much as a chocolate.. Sending a box full of chocolates for you babe....... Happy Chocolate Day!

It's Chocolate Day today... Perfect day to tell you that I love sharing everything with you.. Even CHOCOLATES.. Love you so much!

You are the sweetest person I met on this earth... So, here is a box full of chocolates for you...Happy Chocolate Day!!

You are cadbury, I am silk; you are kit, I am kat, you are equal to five, well, I am a star.. All I want to say is you complete me my love... I love you.. Happy Chocolate Day!!



You are my choco-pie and I am your hot chocolate.. Love you!... Happy Chocolate Day!!

Life is like a box of chocolates.. Some are dark, some are nutty, some are soft.. but all are sweet.. Enjoy every moment in life.. Happy Chocolate Day!

Chocolate Day Messages for Her

Happy chocolate day! Have a sweet day and I want to fill your mouth with delicious chocolates.



I know you love chocolates more than me, so here is the hamper of chocolates from all brands baby.

Hey my chocolaty baby, I love you and I know how to make you happy, happy chocolate day.

Chocolate will make you fat, but i can see you sad. So, eat chocolate as much as you want, will love you still.

Chocolates are your weakness and I would love to see weak and melted with me. Here is the chocolate bouquet for you.

Chocolate Day Messages for Him

Let’s mix our love with chocolate and enjoy the cocktail. Happy chocolate day sweetheart. Come home soon.



Have a great chocolate day, you are the one boy who loves chocolate and this has made me fall in love with you.

Happy Chocolate day to you my real dark chocolate. Let’s celebrate the chocolate day together, having everything chocolaty around.

Hey dear happy chocolate day. You know what I love chocolates a lot and you are my favorite flavor.

A bouquet of chocolate to the chocolaty boy in college. Have a great day and do share it with me.

Here is the chocolaty hamper to my chocolaty boy. I love you dear! And will love you always till my last breathe.

Do you know the reason why I love you so much? It’s because, you own a chocolate shop. Happy Chocolate Day.

Happy chocolate day sweetheart. Wish the sweetness of chocolate remain filled in your relationship.

Have a great chocolate day, let’s get drenched in chocolates and enjoy the day to the fullest.

Happy chocolate day to you dear, here is my handmade chocolate for you, I have named it sweetheart.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.