{12th Feb} Happy Hug Day Date, SMS, Quotes, Wishes, Images For Friends Family

Hug Day Messages



Hug Day which is the sixth day of Valentine's week is celebrated on February 12 every year. On this day, couples and friends hug each other and show love and affection for each other. But, you cannot hug all your friends as some may be really far away from you. If this is the case with you then do not worry. You can still wish your friends a very special and love filled hug day by sending a wonderful message. Do not worry if you don't have the right words to express your emotions as we have got you covered. Tarun Technical Tips has an amazing collection of Hug Day messages which you can send to your near and dear ones and enjoy the week of love. You can directly share the messages on any social media platform including Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.



I love your affectionate and warm hugs. Love you so much, darling. Happy Hug Day!


A hug a day keeps all the quarrels away. Happy Hug Day!


I love you not for what you are, but for what you make me when I am with you. .. Love you lots.. Happy Hug Day!!


Hug is the gift which costs no money and surely helps in growing love... Happy Hug Day love!


A hug from you is all I need when I am at my worse.. Keep loving me forever.. Happy Hug Day darling!




All I want is to cuddle you, kiss you and hug you.. Miss you a lot!.. Happy Hug Day baby!


Hug me when I am near you, kiss me when I am with you and miss me when I am not around. ..Happy Hug Day Darling!


Embrace me and give me the warmest hug.. Love you lots.. Happy Hug Day!




I want you in my arms always and forever because I love you so much.. Happy Hug Day sweetheart!


You can't wrap love in a box but you can surely wrap your love in arms.. that's the beauty of a hug.. Happy Hug Day beautiful!


If a hug represented how much I love you then I would have locked you in my arms forever.. Love you darling.. Happy Hug Day!!


On this Hug Day sending lots of hugs for my sweetheart... Love you the most!

Hug Day Messages for Girlfriend

After facing a long and exhausting day there is nothing better than a comforting hug from your girlfriend. If you are unable to embrace your girl or are missing cuddles and warm hugs from your girl then go ahead and send her a wonderful message expressing your feelings during this week of love. On the occasion of Hug Day tell her that you miss her and you want to lock her in your arms.


Even though I am not close to you today, giving you a tight hug on this hug day.




Let’s forget all differences and start a new life. I love you, a tight hug to my love on the special hug day.


This hug day, all I want to say is you are the most special to me and you are not just a good friend.


Happy hug day to my special friends whom I always want to keep close to my heart. Love you.


Happy hug day to my love. Have a great day and remember I love you a lot.

Hug Messages for Boyfriend

What's better than giving your partner a warm hug whenever he comes in front of you after a long day. Well, not everyone gets this wonderful opportunity. So, by any chance, if you are far away from your partner and are missing him this hug day then send him the most meaningful messages which will be able to tell him that how much you miss him at this time. Read on, choose the best message for your boyfriend and send him your love wrapped in a virtual hug with a message right now.


Happy hug day to my love. I want to keep you close to my heart always. I love you 




Hey, you are my love. I give you a tight hug on this hug day. Stay with me always and love me the same way.


Happy hug day dear! No matter what the circumstance is, keep me close to your heart always.


A tight hug to my boyfriend. Stay with me always, I love you and my love is for you is eternal.


You know why this hug day is celebrated? Coz,the maker wants every couple should hug and forget all fights.

Hug Messages for Friends

Show your affection and love to your friends this Hug Day. Send them some cool and fantastic messages from our collection which will not only make them feel valued but will also make them realize that you are thinking on them and they are on your mind every now and then. Read on and choose the best message for sending to your friends and loved ones.


Have a great hug day! Come and give me a tight hug. Be my best friend always


A hug is the best gift I can give you on this special day. You are my special friend and need special attention.


It is really a pleasure hugging you. I feel so relaxed and safe when I am with you. 


A tight hug is enough for removing all misunderstandings between us. So, here is the long and tight hug for you.


I am giving you a lovely hug and want to say that you are my best friend. 

Happy Hug Day for Lover

If my hug conveys how much I love you, then I will keep you in my always for all my life.


Happy hug day, you are my love and I can’t live without you. A lovely hug to my darling from distance across. 


Holding you in my arms I feel so loved, that I want to keep you in my arms forever.


When you are not with me ur memories of hugging me is there. This brings smile on my face. Love you.


Happy hug day to my love, you are always there to hold me when I feel down and sad.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.